Old 30-05-2009, 04:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Weather info

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 29 May 2009 13:33:38 GMT, "brooklyn1"
wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 5/28/09 4:39 PM, in article
, "Bill who putters"
wrote:

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 5/28/09 8:07 AM, in article
, "Bill who
putters"
wrote:

Look at http://www.stormpulse.com/

Enjoy

Bill
Thank you

I hope we do not need this info. I purchased EOTS Eye of the storm
wonderful software but the developer had to stop supporting it. He
told me about this URL.

Bill

I like being able to follow the weather, especially hurricanes.

Why would anyone want to pay for a weather service that the US Weather
Service and other government agencies supply for free?!?!? Most every city,
town, and village web site has a link to local weather, as does every
ski/golf resort, as does every ISP home page. Bill the weatherman is
obviously harvesting email addies and stealing money from fools.

Why would anyone want to demean someone else for what they find
pleasurable and interesting and of value to them, huh? Particularly
gentle Bill?

You are one abrasive and pathetic piece of shit, shel. You act like
some mean drunks I have known in my life.

You denigrate Bill for what he spends money upon, yet it is way cool
and important for you to spend big bucks on tractors and the most
gawdaful fencing around your double-wide......

Much of the stuff you post is simply braggadocio and running folks
down and really........ nunya effin' bidness.

Fsck you
Charlie

Don't sugar coat it Charlie. The truth is Shelly is an embarrassment to
the gardening groups, and a waste of space.
--

- Billy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En2TzBE0lp4