Old 31-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Ross Ross is offline
Registered User

Location: Kent
Post Californian Poppies Cuttings

Hi Everyone,
This is another post about how to get more plants from only one. This time it's for californian poppies and I am specifically wondering if I can take cuttings from them and if so what is the best way to care for the cuttings. I know they're available widely in seed form but I have never been great at caring for seedlings and have always found cuttings easier and cheaper. This way I also know what colour I'll be getting! If cuttings are not an option is there a way of dividing of otherwise duplicating this plant? Thanks!