Old 31-05-2009, 09:18 PM
tonymurphy30 tonymurphy30 is offline
Registered User

Default Is my bamboo dying?

I recently (late April) planted 3 large bamboo's in my garden, they had been stood in the pots they were bought in for around 3 months.

IF you look at the picture you can see two are looking fine but the central plant is looking a little worse for wear.

They have all been planted exactly the same, with the same slow release fertiliser and compost.

They are very well watered and are in a south facing garden.

Could this be just temporary or has it gone to the great garden centre in the sky?

Any pointers would be appreciated.

http://images.helms-deep.co.uk/bamboo.jpg

Regards

Tony