Old 31-05-2009, 04:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
joco31 joco31 is offline

Default 2 questions from new poster

This is a wonderful forum for learning, and I hope someone can offer
suggestions for 2 issues we face in our yard. The first is that we
have an underground well and need to fertilize the lawn over it. Can
anyone recommend a safe method?
The second and most perplexing is our yard has an overabundance of
poison ivy. My husband and I are so allergic, we've needed medical
attention after attempting to remove it. Is there any way to get rid
of the stuff without actually touching it? I realize how stupid this
sounds, but we've tried everything we could find in garden sections
and every year it seems like there's more than before.
Thank you.