Old 01-06-2009, 01:19 AM posted to rec.gardens
Mycosimian Mycosimian is offline

Default roots taking over!

On May 31, 6:09*pm, Charlie wrote:
On Sun, 31 May 2009 19:21:16 +0100, thh20
spuked forth:

Hello all! Brand new to this forum and to gardening, so please bear with
me!

It is *not* a Forum........it's the Usenet. *Friggin gardenbanter is
simply a GUI for usenet access....sheesh.

As is that friggin' googlegroups....

Charlie

Does anyone still use a CLI news reader? A forum is just a place where
people gather to exchange stuff.

I have chopped up a bunch of roots from my neighbors Chinese tallow
trees. The things just won't freaking die... g They are not long-
lived trees, and most of their branches have rotted and been blown
down by storms. They are working on some new ones though.

I don't think I wouldn't do anything too drastic to a nice Elm.