Old 01-06-2009, 12:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] kate@notme.com is offline

Default strawberries

On Sun, 31 May 2009 16:32:27 -0400, Bill who putters
wrote:

In article ,
agentelrond wrote:

im growing strawberries for the first time this year and i cant wait to
eat my first ones

What would you like to enjoy with your strawberries? Hazel nuts comes
to mind for no particular reason. Then a salad with your berry's then
.... It is a welcome challenge to celebrate what we grow and enjoy with
others.

If I grew strawberries, strawberry shortcake would be on the menu.

Kate