Old 01-06-2009, 03:39 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.garden,rec.gardens.edible
Jack Ruby Tuesday the Fourth Esq. Jack Ruby Tuesday the Fourth Esq. is offline

Default Natural Seeds

Try here. http://www.morgancountyseeds.com/ It's a Mennonite owned company
that is one of the bigger seed suppliers in Missouri.
I live close to them so i get all my gardening supplies from them. They have
a full line of organic seeds. But they also sell non-organic, nothing
genetically modified though. They do mail orders as well as email orders.
Ask for a catalog with your order.

--

The Fluffy Bunny of Vile Carnage

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point
in being a damn fool about it. ~ W. C. Fields

wrote in message
I hope this isn't the wrong place to ask this, but I live in central
Indiana. I am looking for people who might have a few natural vegetable
seeds (non-hybrid, non-modified) that I could use to get a garden started.
If you can, please feel free to email me.

Thanks!

x-- 100 Proof News -
http://www.100ProofNews.com
x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD