Old 01-06-2009, 07:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default web page

On 2009-05-31 21:58:32 +0100, David Rance
said:

On Sun, 31 May 2009 Judith in France wrote:

Could we *have our own web page to display photographs, I am sure that
we have enough techy peeps on the newsgroup to organise it ?

There iswww.u-r-g.co.uk. That can (and does) host some photos.

There is also the urg web ring but we haven't got that working yet.

It worked fine some years ago but our beloved Cormaic moved onto other
stuff, how I miss him.

I think you may have missed some exchanges a week or two ago which said
that we now have maintenance access to the urg web-site hosted by
Cormaic.

The first job was to recover all the FAQ pages. We now have to move on
to some of the other things.

David

Fantastic, David - it will be lovely to have it working again and up to date.
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials
South Devon