Old 01-06-2009, 03:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ernie Willson Ernie Willson is offline

Default roots taking over!

Steve Daniels wrote:
On Sun, 31 May 2009 22:01:02 -0500, against all advice, something
compelled Charlie - "An Organic Fanatic", to say:

On Sun, 31 May 2009 19:54:48 -0700, Steve Daniels
spuked forth:

On Sun, 31 May 2009 20:56:45 -0500, against all advice, something
compelled Charlie - "An Organic Fanatic", to say:

Deal with it, Steve. If you don't like what I post, that is fine and
doesn't upset me at all.

Apparently, that is not true.

You say this because I responded in a belittling way, all in good
USENET fun and in the spirit of the game?

Spirit of the game, shit. He asked a reasonable question in the
appropriate space, and you found fit to slam him for not
following some antique convention.

Who did that help?

You're right... you win, I lose.

Yes, you're right.

USENET,usenet, forum...whatever. Inasmuch as it is an open discussion
group it is a forum (regardless of what you want to call it
technically)..a place where people can publicly voice their opinions.
EJ in NJ