Old 02-06-2009, 03:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
AKT AKT is offline

Default What is the best weeder for lawns and gardens?

brooklyn1 wrote:

: For a lawn if you're not going to use chemicals then I would suggest knee
: pads and tweezers... don't laugh, I know people who use chemicals and still
: do exactly that... I know some who when the sunlight begins to fade go out
: with a flashlight too.

But a tweezer is not going to help me get to the roots if they are
deep, will it?

I guess what I am looking for is something that will get the root out
as easily and cleanly as possible. Can't always guess from the picture
of the tool, however, and too expensive to try them all.