Old 02-06-2009, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Mail Order Plants

--
..
"RG" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in message
o.uk...

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think I am

I have lost count of the times you have been wrong and been corrected.
Never once have you acknowledged the fact.

In this particular case I don't know whether you are right or wrong, but I
DO know that it's absolutely none of your business how Sacha manages her
affairs.

I understand that you live near a cliff. Why don't you do us all a favour
and go for a nice long walk?

Very kindest regards

I trust you feel better now having got that off your chest?

I quite agree that it is not ANYONE'S business how anyone runs their
business, but to make a statement that she will NOT do mail order, for the
reasons stated in the OPs statement, then to announce that she DOES do mail
order, concerns everybody if she broadcasts her business to all and sundry,
as she does here.

Don't you find it rather 'funny', 'odd' even 'two faced' to pick me up for
'advertising', 'commenting on', my ex service reunions etc? Even to be
questioned on my Presidency of an RAF Association? (President of an RN
Association now as well:-)) and if you think it is off topic, the subject
arose when my wife, as wife of the President, was presented with a basket of
flowers at a huge parade at RAF Cosford. "Certain people" chose to 'mistake'
my posting, that I was President of the Royal Air Forces Association!!!!

With reference to the Cliff Path, one of the prettiest walks on the Isle of
Wight and I walk quite a bit of it every evening. Part of my rehab from
Quadruple Heart Bye Pass Surgery. Thank you so much for your concern for my
health.

:-)))

Kind regards