Old 02-06-2009, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fuschia[_3_] Fuschia[_3_] is offline

Default Mail Order Plants

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 12:00:20 +0100, "RG" wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in message
news:lO6dnQCMpNtzfrnXnZ2dnUVZ8nadnZ2d@brightview. co.uk...

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think I am

I have lost count of the times you have been wrong and been corrected. Never
once have you acknowledged the fact.

In this particular case I don't know whether you are right or wrong, but I
DO know that it's absolutely none of your business how Sacha manages her
affairs.

I understand that you live near a cliff. Why don't you do us all a favour
and go for a nice long walk?

Very kindest regards

I know just how you feel. 'Mike' is a liar and a braggart and loves to
start arguments. He admits that he is not a gardener so I don't know
why he comes here except that there are a lot of female posters.
He only seems to insult the ladies so I think he must get some sort of
trembly pleasure from it.
All the regulars now either killfile him or just ignore him.