Old 15-04-2003, 05:20 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default How deep

Some of our veggie filters are like Bonnie's, basket at exit. Others just
have a small overflow indentation (1 x 12 cut-down). Our largest has a
plastic pipe barrier.

All work well.

Jim

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"Russ and Cathy" wrote in message
should a veggie filter be and what kind of plants work best in veggie
filters to filter the water? One more question if you dont mind. How do

you
construct the veggie filter so that the plants dont wash down the

waterfall
when the water filters down into the waterfall? Would using a screen be a
good idea to cover the front of the filter so that nothing can wash down

the
falls?
Thanks in advance.
Cathy