Old 03-06-2009, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Mail Order Plants

I am so terribly sorry that you doubt my words. All I can say in my defence,
which of course means nothing to you, is that I am NOT a computer whiz kid
and can only report on what I saw him do on his computer before my eyes. As
for copying anything to you, I have nothing on my computer to copy and again
repeat I do not have the access to such information you seek.

Very very sorry that you do not believe me and that you have joined the
ranks of 'Mike Knockers'

Very best wishes

Mike