Old 03-06-2009, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Mail Order Plants

--
..
"RG" wrote in message
Further to my last post, it seems that the Interception of Communications
Act only applies to messages in transit.

For hacking into computers as alleged by Mike, the relevant legislation is
the Computer Misuse Act 1990 -

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1990...00018_en_1.htm

IANAL - I am not a lawyer, but I'm sure the police and CPS will know which
Acts apply.

Thank you so much for your kind information. As I do not wish to be in
trouble, I will, as I said, follow this up.

Thank you so much once again.

Someone shows you how easy it is to get into information for MY benefit and
to make sure MY security is up to date, and it leads to all sorts of trouble
:-((((

Kind regards

Mike