Old 03-06-2009, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Mail Order Plants

On 2009-06-03 13:29:58 +0100, "RG" said:

"'Mike'" wrote in message

If his fantasies are to be believed, Mike Crowe and his sidekick have
hacked into someone's computer and Mike is going to ask his computer
friend to show him how to do it. That is a criminal offence which
should be reported to his ISP as it is being done at his request.
Sacha

So sorry you have to have another dig at me, but I can only report what I saw.

Indeed.
You have just confirmed once again that you observed someone performing
actions which are offences under the Interception of Communications Act
1985.
I trust that you have reported him to the police.
If not, you are an accessory to his offences and may also be guilty of
conspiracy to perform those offences.

As I am sure you are aware, your local police are at

Shanklin Police Station,
Landguard Road,
Shanklin, PO37 7HT

Phone: 0845 045 45 45.

Please confirm to me urgently that you have reported these offences,
otherwise I shall have to do so myself.
I am sure that other posters here who suspect their computers may have
been hacked by your friend with your knowledge, will be doing the same.

RG

Well, given Mr Crowe's perpetual harassment of me, I'm certainly going
to get my computer guru to check mine over.
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
South Devon