Old 03-06-2009, 06:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Lilah Morgan[_2_] Lilah Morgan[_2_] is offline

Default Frog question

In the green/growing room add-on to our house, I put the dwarf trees in it
for the summer, and there's a widdle green and brown froggie(sizewise
between a quarter and half dollar) in the dwarf banana, and I was wondering
if anyone knows if it will hurt the tree. It was kind of burrowed in the
soil, now it's in the new leaf growth, and I want to know if I need to take
the frog out. It didn't come with the tree, it came from our yard, most
likely from the pond.

Victoria, zone 5a
--
What would YOU do for a Klondike Bar?