Old 03-06-2009, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RG[_2_] RG[_2_] is offline

Default Mail Order Plants

"'Mike'" wrote in message

Someone shows you how easy it is to get into information for MY benefit
and to make sure MY security is up to date, and it leads to all sorts of
trouble

Err no.
What actually got you into trouble was your boasting about who was reading
your 'killfiled' post, and then building up the story by describing the
illegal activities that you allegedly witnessed.
So don't try to play the injured party, it won't wash.
Perhaps you have now finally learned a lesson and will leave the people here
to talk about their gardening in peace.

I'm not a gardener either so I will also leave the group now. However I will
check tomorrow to read your confirmation that you have reported the crime/s
you witnessed. If you have not done so then I will make the report myself.

As you are so fond of saying, "the truth will prevail".

So will justice.

RG