Old 04-06-2009, 02:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Boron Elgar[_2_] Boron Elgar[_2_] is offline

Default Very sensitive subject

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 21:57:51 -0600, "Suzanne D."
wrote:

This is a personal post that might gross out some people. Please use
discretion when deciding to read it.

I was two months pregnant until today, when I lost the baby. I collected a
lot of blood in a bowl, as well as some tissue. I'd like to make some sort
of little memorial by incorporating this into my garden somehow. For some
reason, I would find it comforting if this sadness could be put to some good
use.

My first thought was simply the compost pile--quick and easy. However, are
there any plants that do particularly well with a small application of fresh
human blood?

Again, sorry to gross anyone out. I really like this NG, as I have found
some good advice and have met some friendly people, and I don't wish to
offend, but I thought maybe one or two people could give some advice here.
--S.

I cannot answer your question, but wish to extend sympathy. I
understand well what your feelings are today.

Boron