Old 04-06-2009, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RG[_2_] RG[_2_] is offline

Default Mail Order Plants

No-one accused you of hacking anything. We took at face value your claim
that your friend was hacking into peoples' computers.

Now that you have admitted your story was a pack of lies, I will not take
the matter further.
However I cannot speak for others, and if someone else has called in the
police it will be *you* who is guilty of wasting police time for making up
the story.

I sincerely hope that you have learned a lesson about your behaviour on this
and other newsgroups.
This thread will remain on Google, Yahoo, etc for future reference.

RG