Old 04-06-2009, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Mail Order Plants

On 2009-06-04 13:43:00 +0100, Martin said:

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 11:57:09 +0100, Sacha wrote:
snip
I do not believe this about-face. One way or the other Crowe is lying
or has lied and is playing his usual hand of "I did it it for your own
good" or "you should read what I really wrote" etc. We've seen this
sort of thing from him dozens of times but this time, his desire to
boast has got him into hot water.
IMO, he did exactly what he said in the first place and now is
pretending it's all some urban myth, using one of his favourite
bugbears to do so, because a member of urg is consulting the police
about it. What kind of nutcase puts out a claim like that and then
tells another that he hopes it's been a lesson to him on his computer's
security?! I think he's guilty as hell and that finally, his
vainglorious boasting has turned on him and has potentially put him up
to his neck in real trouble.

Thousands still believe he is ***the*** President of the RAF Association or
whatever it was he claimed to be.

Certainly, he tried to pass himself off as such but this is a lot more serious.

Impersonating an Air Marshall is not such a trivial thing.

As I recall, he worded a post ambiguously so as to make himself appear
more important than he is and started his usual "show me where I
said......." games when he was rumbled. That's not unusual for him.
To impersonate I imagine one would have to actually turn up in uniform
to which one is not entitled. Going by appearances, I don't think
anyone would be fooled by Crowe making that attempt!
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
South Devon