Old 04-06-2009, 03:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Mail Order Plants

well, it's odd, Mike. You're not mentioned on the RAFA site
http://www.rafa.org.uk/history-centralcouncil.asp

Not at all surprising. I am nothing to do with them :-))

a brisk googling you reveals that you spent 10 years in the RAF

Wrong

and actually seem associated with an organisation called The National
Service (Royal Air Force) Association.

Correct. I founded it and I am their President :-)

However, the URL given for this http://www.nsrafa.com
goes to a holding page actually advertising online dating in Spanish.

Try http://www.nsrafa.org

I'm sure you do a good job somewhere, but I think it very unfair to the
genuine RAFA to claim so much.

"I" don't claim :-))
Other do :-))

Kind regards

Mike

--
Kate B

PS 'elvira' is spamtrapped - please reply to 'elviraspam' at cockaigne dot
org dot uk if you
want to reply personally