Old 04-06-2009, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Mail Order Plants

snip the above which has already been dealt with in an orderly manner with
explanations to people's mistakes given.

This is just standard bullshit, like his claims about life at sea when he
actually spent his National Service as a wireman on a shore base, and his
suggestive talk about how many medals he might have.

'Life at sea'??

National Service is two years, hardly 'a life'

Wireman on a Shore Base? Kindly elaborate. Funny 'Shore Base' which visited
Scotland, Denmark, Spain, Gibraltar !!! :-)
Incidently, the term 'Wireman' was dropped in 1946 when the Electrical
Branch was formed. 'Wiremen' were those Torpedo Men who were trained in
Electrics at Pembroke and later H.M.S. COLLINGWOOD

As you are so interested, go and find out what rank I was and in what branch
:-))

As for medals, do a little research and see just what medals I was entitled
to. It might somewhat surprise you :-))

No doubt he will take issue with the above, but it's all recorded on
Google
Groups for anyone who wants to look.

Pity they are untruths put out by people such as your good self

Mike will of course be highly delighted that you continue to takes an
interest in his lies and half-truths.

Well of course if they are twisted and turned to make something totally
untrue, or even half untrue, then I will be delighted to correct them

Kindest regards

Mike