Old 04-06-2009, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mail Order Plants

On Jun 4, 3:42*pm, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 07:25:00 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Jun 4, 1:33*pm, wrote:
In article ,

RG wrote:

Let's be clear about this.
* If you have a proper firewall and virus checker you are safe.
* If you don't, you are vulnerable.

Nope. *Only the second is. *You need to do a LOT more than that to be
even reasonably safe. *While it's not beyond my abilities, it is way
beyond the effort I am prepared to expend, so even I live dangerously.

But those two are fairly easy ways of improving security.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

We have a virus checker that is updated daily.

Since test reports complained about relatively low frequency of updates, Norton
Internet Security claims to update several times an hour.
--

Martin

Edward deals with all computer stuff, I will show him your post, it
may be that this is what happens anyway, I don't know.

Judith