Old 04-06-2009, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Mail Order Plants

On 2009-06-04 15:27:47 +0100, Judith in France
said:

On Jun 4, 12:51*pm, Sacha wrote:
snip

*
his uncontrollable compulsion to brag means that this time he's shown
his hand rather too openly and has got himself into potentially serious
trouble if anyone detects a 'visitor' on their computer.
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
South Devon

Oh dear it looks as if he has said too much on usenet and it could
well come back and bite him on the bum; legally.

Judith

It certainly will if he pursues his 'curiosity' in how such things are
done, or continues to encourage and associate with, hackers.

He wrote:

"The frightening part was when he went into one persons computer
because they happened to be on line at the time, and read what they were
doing. Their security was NIL!!!

As with all computer nerds, his fingers were across the keyboard putting
codes in so fast I could never remember them, so I wouldn't know how to get
in again. However I will ask him to write it down because I am curious."