Old 04-06-2009, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Dear Gardeners

On 2009-06-04 19:03:54 +0100, Fuschia said:

I had my laptop checked today and the firewall seems to have kept out
Mike's friend. I discussed it with my husband and we have passed the
information about the hacking to our solicitor who will decide what
action to take.
I have enjoyed reading all the gardening chat and advice here,
although I haven't posted very much because my own knowledge is very
basic.
But it has been ruined for me by Mike with all his horrible posting
and lies. He obviously gets a perverted pleasure out of taunting us
ladies and I don't want to think any more what he is up to behind his
keyboard.
So this is to say Goodbye from me to all you nice people, and I hope
that you can eventually get rid of the worst garden pest ever.

I'm really sorry to read this and hope that when a little time has
passed, you'll reconsider. I've been a target of Mike's for years -
this whole nonsense has started because he has taken umbrage at my
husband's business starting mail order without consulting Crowe, it
seems. Joke! ;-) But really, please don't let someone so impotent
spoil a newsgroup for you. He's not even a member of the group, just a
persistent troll. If you'd like to email me, please feel free to do so
through the Nursery site. If I'm not the one to receive it firsthand,
it will be passed on to my private account. But really, someone as
patently ridiculous as Crowe should not (IMO) send anyone off a
newsgroup.
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.