Old 04-06-2009, 09:34 PM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophelia[_4_] View Post
Fuschia wrote:
I had my laptop checked today and the firewall seems to have kept out
Mike's friend. I discussed it with my husband and we have passed the
information about the hacking to our solicitor who will decide what
action to take.
I have enjoyed reading all the gardening chat and advice here,
although I haven't posted very much because my own knowledge is very
basic.
But it has been ruined for me by Mike with all his horrible posting
and lies. He obviously gets a perverted pleasure out of taunting us
ladies and I don't want to think any more what he is up to behind his
keyboard.
So this is to say Goodbye from me to all you nice people, and I hope
that you can eventually get rid of the worst garden pest ever.

Please don't leave Fuschia. You were very kind when I first arrived and I
would hate to see someone like you leave.
The odious Mike has done the same in other groups and only left when he was
totally ignored.

I am sure we can do it here. He is a nasty piece of work and not worth
changing your life.

Please reconsider.

Ophelia
Trolls have inbuilt deafness and skins like toughened leather. Ignore them - they are sad and friendless souls sighing through cyberspace looking for reactions.