Old 05-06-2009, 12:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hound hound is offline

Default Dear Gardeners

I've only just found this newsgroup - there are some very useful
postings here, but is this antagonism usual - I'm not sure I want to
sort through this to get at the practical info.

Please tell me it's rare.

Fuschia wrote:
I had my laptop checked today and the firewall seems to have kept out
Mike's friend. I discussed it with my husband and we have passed the
information about the hacking to our solicitor who will decide what
action to take.
I have enjoyed reading all the gardening chat and advice here,
although I haven't posted very much because my own knowledge is very
basic.
But it has been ruined for me by Mike with all his horrible posting
and lies. He obviously gets a perverted pleasure out of taunting us
ladies and I don't want to think any more what he is up to behind his
keyboard.
So this is to say Goodbye from me to all you nice people, and I hope
that you can eventually get rid of the worst garden pest ever.