Old 05-06-2009, 01:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default Dear Gardeners

"hound" wrote in message
o.uk...
I've only just found this newsgroup - there are some very useful postings
here, but is this antagonism usual - I'm not sure I want to sort through
this to get at the practical info.

Please tell me it's rare.

If you just ignore any postings from "mike", who doesnt usually have
anything much to say about gardening in a gardening newsgroup, you will find
lots and lots of nice people, who are willing to share their expertise,
helpful tips, and we do veer off occasionally, to different subjects, but it
all adds to the friendliness of the group.

Tell us about your garden! and dont forget to tell us where you live, I'm in
Formby, Merseyside, I have a long narrow garden, sort of segmentet into
small area's, have lots of seating around, and am not a veg. grower, much to
my guilt, when I read about all the lovely food......but I just love
flowers, and especially scented ones, I have about 9 buddlia's, and lots of
bees and butterflies. In fact, we are considering keeping bees, any bee
keepers on the group?