Old 05-06-2009, 12:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Wolf K[_2_] Wolf K[_2_] is offline

Default Help!

George Parton wrote:
Will one of you nice people please teach me how to post the pictures in
a post on this group? I have a couple of nice pics from my yard but
can't get it done.

Thanks in advance,

George Parton

BTW, this netscape 7.2 no longer supports E-mail, so if you want to send
me an E-mail please use the aol address. Thanks again...

I would if I knew what operating system and news reader you are using.
The headers on your post are singularly uninformative, but I see that
whatever you're using is encoding text as 7-bit -- which implies you are
using very, very old technology. The fact that you are using Nestcape
confirms that impression.

So: provide more information, please.

HTH

wolf k.