Old 05-06-2009, 08:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default Dear Gardeners

"hound" wrote in message
o.uk...
I've only just found this newsgroup - there are some very useful postings
here, but is this antagonism usual - I'm not sure I want to sort through
this to get at the practical info.

Please tell me it's rare.

Hello Hound, welcome to the group.
Before I joined a couple of years ago the guy that sent me here for good
garden advise added "but watch out, they bite back". He was right, you get
great gardening advise but those that start stupid arguments do get bitten.
I mostly sit back and read the threads that interest me, some of the stupid
stuff can be interesting and entertaining (in a morbid kind of way) but if
you find it offensive then that is what the delete key is for.

I remain glad that I joined, and my garden is looking all the better for it.

What's your name by the way.

Mike
(The Muddy one)