Old 05-06-2009, 08:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Dear Gardeners

In article ,
hound wrote:
I've only just found this newsgroup - there are some very useful
postings here, but is this antagonism usual - I'm not sure I want to
sort through this to get at the practical info.

Please tell me it's rare.

It's rare.

More seriously, it's almost entirely one person, and I wish that
other people would ignore his irrelevant posts. And, yes, I remember
when he posted relevant ones. Other people (including me) will get
ratty at intervals, but no more than you would expect in a random
conversation.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.