Old 05-06-2009, 04:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Garrapata Garrapata is offline

Default Another ID plz

Damn you're good!!!!! Thanks Em, & upon further research, a syn. is
coarctata.

There could be a good reason to change the name but I think I will still
call it H. reinwardii until I can do more research. A quick search shows
reinwardii was published in 1829 and the earliest coarctata I found was
1937 and there are more pictures of reinwardii than coarctata in google
pictures.

There are several forms, the one I have is squatter with shorter leaves
This one is just recovering from a colder winter than it likes. It got
down to the mid 20's f and killed or damaged several succulents that I
didn't protect in time.
--

09=ix

Attached Thumbnails