Old 05-06-2009, 11:41 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Pat Brennan[_3_] Pat Brennan[_3_] is offline

Default Arrg--ice cubes--arrg

Thanks,

I have not used any blue ice lines, but that is so coming now. Zappa and
yellow snow, Brennan and blue ice.

I do not know why I did not think about a handout. Near brain dead I guess.
We use handouts all the time to keep people moving. Here is a pointer to
our 'Bought it at a box store and it is not doing well' handout.

http://brennansorchids.com/bigbox.html

My wife Molly writes these things. I'll put up a pointer to this new one
when it is done. As for talks, Molly does talks at most of the flower
shows. It seems I am too gruff to do the talks. If she does not include a
section on ice watering, she will at least be prepared for the question.

Pat