Old 05-06-2009, 09:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Can someone help me identify this plant

On 5 June, 09:00, mark740 wrote:
beccabunga;849201 Wrote:

Not really. This is a site with information on Lyceum:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfberry. Have a look and see if it
matches what you have.

I think looking at that that it is a wolfberry, it has the same
flowers, i never get the berrys though.

Does this plant have a habit of taking over others?

The pictures i have put up here show it growing in my privet hedge (i
think its privet anyway) i also had it growing it my laurel and it has
made a gap in the bush where its started to take over, similar story
with my conifers?

I want to get rid of it without effecting the bushes it is in?

--
mark740

Lets try again
Lonicera caerulea (Blue-berried Honeysuckle or Sweetberry
Honeysuckle) .

Duke of Argyll's teaplant/Wolfberry is now called Goji berry
The first picture does look like Goji berry
David Hill