Old 05-06-2009, 08:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Mike Mike is offline

Default Run, Rabbit, Run

"Lilah Morgan" wrote in message
I was gonna use that gunshot analogy as well, but am too slow...time for
more coffee ;-)

It seems the smell of compost in the making attracted a bunny rabbit to my
garden, (most likely it escaped from its cage or was abandoned) so after
observing the critter munching mostly on grass and weeds, I thought no big
deal. That was until this morning when it chewed off one of my potted spare
tomato plants.

So now I'm thinking about cooked rabbit.