Old 05-06-2009, 04:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Arrg--ice cubes--arrg

That's a nice handout! You could send it to your local orchid societies as
fodder for their newsletters. Providing they say the info was courtesy of
Brennan's orchids and use a link to your page. But you thought of that,
since you're part of the Collective.

"Pat Brennan" wrote in message
.com...
Thanks,

I have not used any blue ice lines, but that is so coming now. Zappa and
yellow snow, Brennan and blue ice.

I do not know why I did not think about a handout. Near brain dead I
guess. We use handouts all the time to keep people moving. Here is a
pointer to our 'Bought it at a box store and it is not doing well'
handout.

http://brennansorchids.com/bigbox.html

My wife Molly writes these things. I'll put up a pointer to this new one
when it is done. As for talks, Molly does talks at most of the flower
shows. It seems I am too gruff to do the talks. If she does not include
a section on ice watering, she will at least be prepared for the question.

Pat