Old 05-06-2009, 06:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Pat Brennan[_3_] Pat Brennan[_3_] is offline

Default Arrg--ice cubes--arrg

"K Barrett" wrote in message
....snip... Providing they say the info was courtesy of
Brennan's orchids and use a link to your page. K

The copies I hand out at shows do not have our company name or website on
them. We have provided this sheet to other venders and societies who work
a flower show, the only stipulation I have insisted on was that if they
wanted to use it, they could not add any reference to us.