Old 05-06-2009, 07:31 PM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default Lettuce isn't heading

On Fri, 05 Jun 2009 10:26:14 -0400 in Richard Evans wrote:
wrote:

Hrm, I think I started my lettuce in january,

From seed? I started mine from plants in early April. I naively
assumed that if it was for sale it was appropriate for planting.

Yes, started from seed indoors. That was thinned and thinnings planted
in the garden around february.
When i do it again for this fall, I'll use one of the greenhouse flats with
the cells you fill with starter mix, ditto for next year.
--
Chris Dukes
davej eskimos have hundreds of words for snow. I have two. Bullshit.