Old 05-06-2009, 09:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Suzanne D.[_2_] Suzanne D.[_2_] is offline

Default Very sensitive subject

I'm not at all good at showing 'sensitivity' online and I can't think of a
decent way of writing about the loss of a potential human being so I'll
just come right out and say it and I'll apologise in advance if what I say
appears to be insensitive.

Please don't worry about sensitivity. I asked an honest question and
expected straightforward answers, and I appreciate the answers I got. I
decided to dilute the blood and put it on the hills of corn that are
currently not growing very well. It is the variety Chires, also known as
baby corn, which is appropriate. The tissue, I will put in the compost
where it will help our whole family.
--S.