Old 05-06-2009, 09:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Suzanne D.[_2_] Suzanne D.[_2_] is offline

Default Run, Rabbit, Run

"Mike" wrote in message

It seems the smell of compost in the making attracted a bunny rabbit to my
garden, (most likely it escaped from its cage or was abandoned) so after
observing the critter munching mostly on grass and weeds, I thought no big
deal. That was until this morning when it chewed off one of my potted
spare
tomato plants.

Aren't tomato leaves poisonous? Maybe your problem will be solved without
any action on your part.
--S.