Old 05-06-2009, 10:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Peek Steve Peek is offline

Default Run, Rabbit, Run

"Lilah Morgan" wrote in message
ers2...
My cat does that occassionally, except he feels that he needs to leave
them
either on or by my bed...I remember one time a few years ago he came
in('twas summer and my outside door was open for him to come and go as he
pleases) while I was watching TV, and he was pushing sometime into my
shoulder(I was standing up leaning against my loft bed) and I looked and
it
was a freshly killed chipmunk...I think my reaction wasn't what he was
hoping for...

That's better than the live mouse my cat turned loose on the bed.
Steve