Old 24-02-2003, 03:51 PM
animaux

Default Bees in your Garden?

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 01:13:17 GMT, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

Jackson's defenders might ask themselves why he deliberately chose to be
interviewed by a UK TV journalist who is most famous for his TV
interview with Princess Diana about her adulterous failed marriage; in
which she too was excruciatingly self-revelatory, indiscreet and
deliberately publicity-seeking.

Janet.

Such anger.

Such incomprehension. Try reading it again.

Read what again. You said "...Dianna about her adulterous failed marriage; in
which she too was excruciatingly self-revelatory, indiscreet and deliberately
publicity-seeking."

Again I will say, such anger. How do you know she was seeking anything? You
can't make such claims without knowing HER or at least something about
her...which I believe you do not.

I suppose you didn't see Jackson's camera view of what really was
said and took place during the formal interviews of the documentary.
He allowed
this particular journalist to do it because he "thought" he was
dealing with a
journalist, not a sensationalist who was writing for the tabloids...or
in that
sensational style at the very least.

Sigh. Bashir's sensation-causing interview with Diana was on TV, not
in a tabloid. MJ employs both security and PR staff so it just isn't
credible that he was unaware of the main item in Bashir's career
history.

Yes, MJ purposely allowed Bashir into his life for 8 months because of the
sympathetic interview he did with Princess Dianna. Obviously, this was a witch
hunt on MJ. I'm certainly not saying MJ is "all there" or his discretion is
sane, but I still and always will believe he is not a pedophile. He's
"A-sexual" if anything.

I also saw the MJ tapes where Bashir was gushing over MJ's relationship with his
children, and other statements made which are the complete opposite of what he
said during his own commentary after the "documentary" was over.

BTW, Prince Charles was cheating on Dianna from way back before they were
married.

Next you'll be telling us she's going to die in a car crash.

Janet

Oh brother, Janet. You really need to go drop a deuce. You'll feel better.