Old 06-06-2009, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Dear Gardeners

On 2009-06-06 09:53:27 +0100, Fuschia said:

Hello gardening friends,
Thank you all so much for your kind messages.
I killfiled Mike a long time ago but the trouble is that there is
always someone who replies to him and copies what he says into the
thread. If only people would ALL agree to ignore him it would be a
much better place.
But you are right that one sick old man should not stop anyone else
posting here. We are going on holiday for a week but I will come back
after that and try to contribute something when I can.
Thank you all again for being so nice.

Good to hear you're going to be back, refreshed and ready for all that
weeding. *;-)
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
South Devon

Yes, I'm considering sending a ticket for my weeding to be done!
After a monstrous few days of excessive heat, we had the mother of a
storm last night; my lupins are prostrate on the ground!!

Judith

Judith