Old 06-06-2009, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Gardeners World should be pulled

On 2009-06-06 16:36:07 +0100, Martin said:

On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 14:33:43 +0100, Broadback wrote:
snip
My main complaint is that it unrealistic, they solve problems by
throwing money at it. Most of us gardeners have to manage on as little
as possible. Goodness knows how much it costs them to make the beds they
are so proud of.

and the green house and that shed.

Every time I look at that shed, I wonder how many gardeners can afford
a gardening fork and spade as handles for a tool shed, let alone all
the other nonsense in there! It's such a great shame that it's
becoming so unpopular when you consider the potential there is in a
gardening programme, now that there's such a huge upsurge in interest
in growing food.

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.