Old 06-06-2009, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Gardeners World should be pulled

On 2009-06-06 18:07:18 +0100, moghouse said:

On Jun 6, 3:43*pm, Sacha wrote:

I do the GfK Media Survey almost daily. Obviously there has been a bad
reaction to the new GW as we were given an extra questionaire after
the first three episodes of the new series which in effect asked,
"What's wrong with it then?" *So I told them! *Let's hope it does s

ome
good.

Good for you and can you give a link to that Survey, please?

Don't quite know how it works but I guess anyone can join:

should get you there. I have a different
link but that can only be used if you are a panel member.

Sorry but that's telling me it can't open the page.... ;-(
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
South Devon