Old 06-06-2009, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Gardeners World should be pulled

On 2009-06-06 18:07:18 +0100, moghouse said:

On Jun 6, 3:43*pm, Sacha wrote:

I do the GfK Media Survey almost daily. Obviously there has been a bad
reaction to the new GW as we were given an extra questionaire after
the first three episodes of the new series which in effect asked,
"What's wrong with it then?" *So I told them! *Let's hope it does s

ome
good.

Good for you and can you give a link to that Survey, please?

Don't quite know how it works but I guess anyone can join:

*

Sorry but that's telling me it can't open the page.... *;-(

It seemed to have got changed after I entered it - could be Big
Brother controlling us again. I have corrected it above. On the other
hand perhaps I am more special than I thought - I was invited to join
(probably because I give my opinion to all and sundry whether they
want it or not!)