Old 07-06-2009, 01:28 AM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default bulk seed

"JonquilJan" wrote in message
.. .

"brooklyn1" wrote in message

"M.E." wrote
I'd like to buy bulk seed for a large garden (110 x 150ft). Does
anyone know of a good online company? Also, I'll need organic
fertilizer for a large area.

Go to your local Agway.

Try Fedco. A bit past their order times but check them out for next year.

Past time depends on growing zone... Agway where I live has bulk seed in
stock from well before planting time to well after, people plant at
different times depending on elevation. We don't know where the OP resides
or what the OP intends to plant. To be perfectly frank I can't imagine that
someone with nearly a 1/3 acre garden has to ask where to buy seed... seems
to me they'd be able to tell us.