Old 07-06-2009, 12:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Gardeners World should be pulled

On 2009-06-06 23:55:51 +0100, Martin said:
snip
All those thunderstorms have gone to your head.

No thunderstorms here. nyah nyah! Lot of rain, though - puddles on the
top lawn.

There is stuff on the BBC website about thunderstorms in the West Country.

The West Country is a large area. Our tiny bit seems to be a rather
particular weather area and while it can be pouring in Plymouth, 30
minutes down the A38 from us, it can be sweltering here, or vice versa.
We were told it was going to pour here on Friday and we baked while
the tea room had people sitting on the lawn fanning themselves and
lolling about in a most un-British fashion! In the end, we look out
the window and make up our own minds about what we're getting. But
from a business pov, it is extremely annoying to hear doom and gloom on
the forecast and receive the complete opposite! I was told about this
site today and am going to check it for a few days to see how reliable
it is: www.weatherbonk.com

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.