Old 07-06-2009, 12:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Gardeners World should be pulled

On 2009-06-07 10:32:21 +0100, moghouse said:

On Jun 6, 11:49*pm, Martin wrote:

Here is the link, if you would like to join:

http://www.surveymedia.net/imm/index.php?Sr=594619"

Well thank goodness for these sophisticated townees. I just knew that
even on urg there would be one smart arse with sufficient savvy to
sort out the electrickery for us. Thank you, Martin to the rescue
again.

In the village, in which I began life, they had a saying: "Them
country boys they don't know narfin'!" I've been proving the veracity
of it ever since.

Raymond's family from a small village in Essex had their own version of
that. Whenever anything broke down/went/wrong, they used to say "We'll
have to get a man in from London". ;-)
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.